AM Markets' "The Top Trader" live trading competition, Season 4, will open for registration on March 01, 2023, with a total annual prize pool of $112,000.
Competition time: Beijing Time (Gregorian calendar) from 00:00,March 01, 2023 to 23:59,May 31, 2023, lasting three months.
The competition is committed to providing each participant with an opportunity for independent learning and growth, as well as a fair, equitable and open trading environment.
Eligibility: All new and existing clients who have registered a live trading account with AM Markets.
At the end of the contest, AM Markets will calculate the ranking based on the percentage of net account growth at the end of the contest and distribute the season awards based on the ranking.
First place: 10,000USD
Second place: 8,000USD
Third place: 5,000USD
Fourth place: 3,000USD
Fifth place: 1,000USD
Sixth place: 10,000 points
Seventh place: 8,000 points
Eighth place: 5,000 points
Ninth place: 3,000 points
Tenth place: 1,000 points
Along with the ranking awards, AM Markets will randomly select 20 lucky winners from all successfully registered accounts at the end of each season and award them $50 each.
Calculation rules of contest results:
1. AM Markets will calculate the rankings based on the percentage increase in net account value at the end of the contest.
2. During the competition, the participant's account can freely withdraw money, but the maximum amount of money invested in the account will be used as the total principal amount when calculating the final profit rate.
For example, during the contest, the total amount of money deposited into the account will be $10,000, and by the end of the contest, $5,000 will be deposited into the account, with $5,000 remaining. Then, the final profit rate will be calculated on the principal of $10,000 instead of $5,000.
Rate of return calculation formula
[Final Net Worth -(Initial net worth + deposit)]/(Initial net worth + Deposit)
Initial net value = Original balance in the account at the time of registration (old account) + Total amount deposited at the time of registration
Final net value = Actual balance in the account at the end of the contest
Deposit = The accumulated deposit in the account during the competition (including inward transfer)
For example, the entry account has an initial net worth of $10,000, a subsequent contribution of $5,000, and a final net worth of $88,000. The yield should be :(88,000-15,000)/15,000 = 486.667%.
1. Both old and new customers can sign up for this competition. Old customers do not need to open a new additional account with the same name, but the account does not hold a position at the time of registration.
2. After the start of the new season, the accumulated new deposit of a single account on the registration date is no less than 1,000 US dollars (the internal transfer of the same account and any bonus funds are not counted as new deposit).
3. If the participant has already started trading at the time of registration, the initial net value shall be subject to the account balance shown at the time of registration.
4. During the competition, only the trading time of a single order is not less than 3 minutes can be considered as a valid transaction. The profit of an order less than 3 minutes will not be included in the profit margin calculation result.
5. If there are still open orders in the account at the end of the contest, the open positions will not be counted in the statistics of the contest results, and the results will be based on the actual balance in the account.
6.During the contest period, participants are free to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts, and withdrawals have no effect on the principal. When calculating the final profit rate, the maximum amount of deposits in the account will be used as the total principal amount (see Contest Result Calculation Rule 2), but it will affect the final net value of the account.
7. During the competition period, all commission inward transfer, account inward transfer of the same name, event bonus, point exchange and other funds in the account will be counted into the total amount of accumulated deposit.
8. Only one trading account is allowed for the same IP address. AM Markets reserves the right to disqualify all trading accounts under the same IP address if it is found that there are multiple entries.
9. Only one trading account with the same ID is allowed to register for the competition.
10. This competition includes a full range of AM Markets trades.
11. All accounts of STD,STP and ECN can be registered for this competition.
12. Hedging is not allowed in this competition. Once found, you will be treated as cheating.
13. AM Markets will announce the winners within 10 working days after the contest, and distribute the corresponding rewards to the winners' trading account within 15 working days (the prizes can be withdrawn).
14. By default, the winner of the contest will be interviewed by AM Markets and answer relevant questions, and agrees to publish some of his/her information on AM Markets' website and social media.
15. AM Markets reserves the right to disqualify participants if they are found to have cheated.
Disclaimer & Risk Warning:
1. Foreign exchange and derivatives transactions are highly risky, so please control your risks reasonably.
2.AM Markets shall not be responsible for any trading problems or losses that may occur during the event (including but not limited to trading losses due to market fluctuations).
3.AM Markets reserves the right to decide whether the trader is eligible to register for this event.
4. AM Markets reserves the right to disqualify participants in any of the following circumstances during the event.
①. collusion, collusion and other malicious trading strategies to brush profits;
②.Trading with the same IP address account at the same time, or using multiple accounts for association, arbitrage and malicious hedging;
③.High-frequency trading arbitrage, quote delay arbitrage and other improper trading methods;
④.AM Markets believes that the event has been abused.
5. Any termination (cancellation of activity qualification, recovery of improper profits, etc.) caused by improper trading methods shall be borne by the improper traders themselves, and the judgment criteria of trading methods shall be at the sole discretion of AM Markets. In addition, AM Markets may not be able to provide such evidence due to the protection of customer privacy and rights.
6. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you sign up for this activity, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions. If it is later found to have engaged in improper trading activities, it has no right to post malicious comments or words damaging the reputation of AM Markets on any social media or channels. Otherwise, the improper trader and those assisting in disseminating information will be held liable accordingly.
*AM Markets reserves the right to interpret the contest.